Saturday 30 October 2010

Tracking results

There is a huge amount of data floating around the web about the effectiveness or otherwise of the CCSVI treatment on MS patients. I know that prior to my own operation, I found it difficult to work out what to believe. Videos and comments, both for and against, abound. That was why I started this blog, but I guess for some of you reading this, my thoughts are also part of the clouds of information. Who or what do I believe?

That is why I was delighted to come across the site CCSVI tracking. It hopes to build up a picture by collating data from people who have had the procedure done around the world and tracking what happens to them over time. Is there an improvement in symptoms? Does it last? If so, how long? This should begin to answer the burning questions.

So it is important that as many people as possible who have had ,or are going to have the procedure shortly , take part. Negative and positive results are all important in creating as accurate a picture as possible. It will require an ongoing commitment of about 15 minutes per month. Please find the time.

Because we are all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. It's perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I may just I desire to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to
    this article. I want to read even more issues about
    it!

    My web blog; weight loss

    ReplyDelete